I am so excited to be on Spring Break and be able to get my Five for Friday done and FINALLY crack the first 100!
Here is some randomness from this glorious week of beautiful spring weather, all of my nieces and nephews in town, and no school!
1. I was able to work on some centers for spring finally. My kiddos have been asking! You can check them out at my TpT store.
2. We had some family pics taken while my sisters and their families were in town. I can’t wait to see how they all turned out. I snapped these over the photographers shoulder.
3. We went hiking on the “Memorial Trail.” It is a trail that honors the soldiers that fought in the Vietnam War. My uncle has a plaque along the trail and we wanted to get a picture for my grandma with all the kids visiting the plaque.
4. I am obsessed with 2 new products from Garnier. Loving their oil-free BB Cream and the Anti-Dark Circle Roller!
5. Spring Break is now winding down and I have been thinking more and more about school and how much work we still have to do. I have spent a lot of time on TpT, pinterest, and stalking my favorite blogs looking for lots of good test prep ideas. It’s that time again!
I would love to hear any great ideas you have to get your kiddos pumped and motivated for testing time!
Happy Friday everyone!